“A young woman raised in Chicago’s foster care system enrolled in our community-based doula training program. She couldn’t drive and didn’t own a car – but these were requirements for the job. She felt unqualified and wondered if she should even try…”
~ Rachel Abramson, E.D., HealthConnect One
The Giving Library, an online video archive that connects donors to nonprofits, is kicking off a $100,000 “Share to Give” campaign on #GivingTuesday, the national day of giving, which falls this year on December 3. This is a way for you to support HealthConnect One without spending any money this holiday season. All you have to do is share our Giving Library video on Facebook or Twitter, and the Giving Library will donate $5 to us. It’s that simple! Participants can share up to five organizations per month, and the Giving Library will donate up to $100,000 during the campaign. There are no gimmicks and no matching contributions.
How to Share:
- Discover an organization you want to share.
- Click the “Share Now” button.
- Create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Click “Share on Facebook” or “Share on Twitter.”
- Share either the default message or a message of your choice.
- The organization will receive $5 per share.
- Individuals may share up to five organizations per month.
We thank you for your support and wish you a joyful season.